Ticketing Enquiries :
Programme Enquiries :
Credit Card Telephone Booking :
5 April 2018 (Thur) 8PM
Mendelssohn & Bruckner: A Musical Praise
Hong Kong City Hall, Concert Hall
Tickets: $240; $180; $120; $120
Bruckner - Te Deum
Mendelssohn - Hymn of Praise
Chan Wing wah - Phoenix Dance for Harp and Orchestra (HK Premiere)
Guest Conductor: Kristian Alexander
Nancy Yuen (soprano)
Samantha Chong (mezzo-soprano)
Jasper Sung (tenor)
Alexander Chen (bass)
Harp: Teresa Suen-Campbell
Orchestra: Hong Kong Strings
Organ: Wong Kin-yu
Choir: Hong Kong Oratorio Society
- Presenter reserves the right to change the programme and artists.
- Audience is strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will only be admitted during the intermission or at a suitable break.
- The performance will run for about 2 hours and 15 minutes, including a 15 minute intermission.
- Tickets available from 5 Mar at URBTIX outlets, on Internet, by Mobile Ticketing App and Credit Card Telephone Booking.
- Full-time Students (50% off)
- Senior Citizens Aged 60 or Above (50% off)
- People with Disabilities & the Minder* (50% off)
- Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients (50% off)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
Group Booking Discount:
- Each purchase of 4-9 standard tickets (10% off)
- Each purchase of 10-19 standard tickets (15% off)
- Each purchase of 20 or more standard tickets (20% off)
Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of the following valid membership card:
Member of Hong Kong Oratorio Society (30% off)